- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Financial Services Procedures
Customer Billing and Collections
Establish instructions and guidelines for billing external persons and organizations for goods and services provided by UMB Operational Units through non-sponsored project activities in accordance with UMB Policy VIII-6.00 (A) Customer Billing and Collections.
UMB Operational Units (schools, departments, divisions) engaged in billing arrangements with external entities for operations related to state, auxiliary, revolving fund, and other activities.
This Procedure does not apply to:
- Sponsored project billings
- Student tuition and fee billings
- Interdepartmental billings (i.e. Internal Billings)
Click the following link for instructions on billing external entities for goods and services provided by UMB:
Forms can be obtained from the Financial Services website:
- Deposit Summary Form - Record and process payments received by departments.
- Online Invoice Request Form - Request an invoice to be entered into CBS.
- Policy or Procedure Exception Request - Request an exception for circumstances that are in the best interest of the school or department but do not fall within the guidelines prescribed by the policy or procedure.
- UMB CBS AR Aging Report
- UMB Systems Tutorials Browser Link
- In the MyUMB portal Enterprise Menu: eUMB Financials> Running Reports in Financials
- COMAR 17.01.01 Standards for Administrative Collection of Claims
- Comptroller of Maryland General Accounting Division Accounting Procedures Manual Section 5.2