- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Request Branding Review
Request branding review and receive approval for using University logo or any additional assistance with branding challenges.
All University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) faculty, students and staff working with official logos or other branding issues. The Office of Communications and Public Affairs must approve all uses of University logos, including each school logo, before a project is printed, published or produced.
- Ensure appropriate approvals.
- Contact the Director of Branding Communications.
- If this is just a review, Communications will either approve or deny with recommendations.
- If this is in regard to a branding challenge Communications will follow up for more details or recommendations.
- Communications should respond in 3-5 business days.