One Card Contractors

If you are a contractor, you must have a record in the University Directory; to accomplish this, you must complete the same steps as an affiliate.

  • The fee for contractor badges is $20 and payable in the One Card office at the time you are there to receive your Campus ID. 
  • If you have any problems or questions about the affiliate process, they should be directed to the Help Desk at (6-HELP) or (6-4357) as they administer that process.