- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Event Services at the SMC Campus Center can host events during the following hours.
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
* Events scheduled to begin before or to run longer than the hours listed above require an additional access and support fee. This includes any time you may need for setup, registration, cleanup, etc. Please contact event services to review fees including security, housekeeping, and support supervsion.
2017-2018 Holiday Closures
Monday, Sept. 4: Closed for Labor Day
Thursday, Nov. 23-24: Closed for Thanksgiving holiday
Friday, Dec. 22-Monday, Jan. 1: Closed for Winter Break
Monday, Jan. 15: Closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Monday, May 28: Closed for Memorial Day
Wednesday, July 4: Closed for Independence Day