- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Plan Your Event
1. Find a room and date for your event
- Identify the room and your desired layout for your event here.
- Check the Room Availability Grid to see if your desired room is available. Although a room may appear empty, it does not guarantee that it is available. A previous request could be pending approval.
- Verify your event hours with the hours of operation.
- Events will not be scheduled to begin before or to run longer than the hours listed. This includes any time you may need for setup, registration, cleanup, etc.
2. Submit your reservation request
- Room reservations must be made by completing the reservation. Be sure to include any special requests such as coat racks, extra tables, slide advancers, and special setups.
- You will have access to the room(s) you reserve at the time your reservation begins and will need to wrap up in time for the end of your reservation. Please be sure to factor in additional time for setup and cleanup.
- For groups requesting a table on the first floor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow up to seven (7) business days to process your request.
3. Confirm event details
- For any catering requests, contact CulinArt at email@example.com or 410-706-0484.
- If you are a student group requesting to serve alcohol, you must obtain permission through the permit process by completing the Student Alcohol Packet. Student organizations that receive approval from Event Services to serve alcohol must obtain the alcohol through CulinArt and contract CulinArt bartenders to serve the alcohol. A Campus Police Officer also must also be present for the duration of the event.
4. Updates or cancellations
- If you need to make changes to your reservation or if you need to cancel your reservation, please send an email to SMC Campus Center Event Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your event needs to be canceled, notification must be received by Event Services no less than 72 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel or notify Event Services of a room cancellation will result in a cancellation penalty, which may restrict future access to reserving rooms in the Campus Center or a cancellation fee.