- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Plan Your Event
Before you request a meeting space, please check the Room Availability Grid and Hours
- The Room Availability Grid shows what rooms have been reserved. Please keep in mind that although a room appears empty does not guarantee that the room is available for your booking request. A request submitted before yours could be pending approval or approved but not yet entered.
- Events will not be scheduled to begin before or to run longer than the hours listed on the website. This includes any time you may need for set-up, registration, clean-up, etc.
Complete the Room Request Form
- Room reservations must be made by completing the form.
- You will have access to the room(s) you reserve at the time your reservation begins and will need to wrap up in time for the end of your reservation. Please be sure to factor in additional time in your reservation for set up and clean up. This includes any time you may need to organize materials, load presentations, register your attendees, pack up displays, etc.
- For student groups requesting a table on the 1st floor please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow up to seven (7) business days to process your request.
Updates or Cancellations
- If you need to make any changes to your reservation or if you need to cancel your reservation, please send an email to SMC Campus Center Event Services at email@example.com.
- If your event needs to be canceled, notification must be received by Event Services no less than 72 hours prior to the event. Failure to cancel or notify Event Services of a room cancellation will result in a cancellation penalty, which may restrict future access to reserving rooms in the Campus Center or a cancellation fee.
Coat racks, extra tables, slide advancers and special set ups can all be made through event services. Please write these requests in the additional comments section on your request. Event Services will work with you to finalize all details for your events.
Students who wish to serve alcohol at events must first obtain permission through the permit process by completing the Student Alcohol Packet. Student organizations who have received approval from SMC Campus Center Event Services to serve alcohol must then arrange to obtain the alcohol through CulinArt and pay to have a CulinArt bartender staff the event and serve the alcohol. A Campus Police Officer must also be present for the duration of your event. For any questions, contact Event Services.