- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Call 711 to report an emergency. To stay informed when an emergency is happening on campus, call 410-706-8622.
You should do the following:
- Notify the University Police Immediately
- Do not use a two-way radio or cellphone within 100 feet of a suspicious package
- Never touch any package that is suspicious. Do not attempt to touch, move, or open it, because it could explode or spread.
- Keep others from handling or going near the package.
- Notify the University Police immediately at 711 or 410-706-3333.