- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Call 711 to report an emergency. To stay informed when an emergency is happening on campus, call 410-706-8622.
Hazardous Material Release
Hazardous material releases can include chemical, biological, or radioactive materials.
Individuals who discover a hazardous material release shall take the following steps:
- If possible, isolate the spill. In a laboratory, this can be done by closing the door to the laboratory.
- If life-threatening or serious injuries are involved, activate the manual fire alarm pull station and contact University Police at 711 or 410-706-3333.
- If the release is not life-threatening, evacuate to a safe area and contact University Police at 711 or 410-706-3333.
- If you can do so safely, note what was released, its location, and the amount released.