- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Please review the information below and if you have any questions or need further information, please email the Web Development Group for assistance with online applications, forms and online database backend systems and email the Office of Communications & Public Affairs for assistance with web site updates, redesigns, templates, style guides and branding related issues.
Web Development Standards:
- Coldfusion Application Development: is primarily the responsibility of the CITS Web Development Group. In the event a web developer/staff from any department, school, or administrative unit wants to develop/change a Coldfusion application, form, or file on the UMB web server - you must email the Web Development Group in order to make sure that settings, database connectivity, and security are applied correctly. In addition, the content should follow the Coldfusion Web Development Standards in order to prevent negative impact to other systems, applications, and servers.
- General Web Development using HTML: each of the seven schools and the administrative units are responsible for maintaining the content for their own web pages. The web developers/staff from each school or administrative unit will have the ability to make these changes as required without additional review or approval. However, it is recommended that the styleguide and standards be followed for this type of development and if there are any questions about these standards, developers should email the Office of Communications & Public Affairs.