- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Submit an Event
- Submissions to Campus Life Weekly with USGA must pertain directly to the entire student body of UMB.
- All entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. the Monday prior to the publication date.
- Only events that are open to the entire student community, not just those in a particular school, will be printed.
- Space is limited, so the event description is limited to 300 characters.
- The grammar and accuracy of the submission is the responsibility of the individual submitting the entry.
- As a result of the high volume of submissions, some entries will only run the week of the advertised event.
- Newsletters are published weekly on Thursday evenings during the fall and spring semesters.
- Due to the high volume of submissions, ads for events that occur weekly will be run in a maximum of two consecutive publications in a two-month period.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.