- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Writing Center hires peer consultants to provide writing assistance to their fellow students. We are looking for dependable and intellectually curious individuals with strong writing and customer service skills.
Apply to be a Graduate Peer Writing Consultant!
Responsibilities include meeting one-on-one with clients to discuss their writing needs, conducting writing-related workshops, and developing online and print writing resources. Additionally, peer consultants are required to attend staff meetings and complete our consultant training program.
Click here for the detailed Job Description, Writing Consultant.