- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Twitter FeedTweets by @UMShuttle
Hours and Maps
- The UM shuttle consists of three routes: Mount Vernon, Federal Hill, and Canton/Fells Point.
- For more information on service dates and hours, visit the UM shuttle service calendar.
- Schedules are available on each individual route page. Each schedule includes a timed stop listing. We also now feature a Google Map for each of our routes!
- UM shuttle runs from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 11 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- 703 Fed Hill leaves the hub at 5:55 a.m.
- Google Maps has been implemented on each route page. Visit 702, 703, and 704 to preview stops for each individual route.