- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Public Access Policy Compliance
Compliance with National Institutes of Health (NIH) Public Access Policy requirements.
All Investigators with NIH funding including subrecipient investigators and other collaborators. The NIH Public Access Policy applies to all peer-reviewed journal articles published on or after April 7, 2008 that arise from direct funding from an NIH grant or cooperative agreement. Principal Investigators (PIs) are responsible for making sure that all papers that are based on research from their NIH grants (whether they are an author of the paper, or not) are made available through PubMed Central. Compliance is managed in “My NCBI”, a system managed by the National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).
- Log in to My NCBI with your eRA Commons account. Visual aids are available in the Health Sciences and Human Services Library guide.
- Add citations into My Bibliography or designate a delegate to do so. Add all articles that are a direct result of an NIH grant and for which you were either PI of the grant or author of the paper. Listings in My Bibliography may include papers where a PI is not the author but their NIH funded research directly contributed to the paper. Visual aids are available in the Health Sciences and Human Services Library guide.
- Check your compliance status within My Bibliography. Visual aids are available in the Health Sciences and Human Services Library guide.