- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Financial Services Procedures
Compensation Overpayment and Recovery
Establish instructions and guidelines for UMB Operational Units (schools, departments, divisions) to use when an employee is in debt to UMB for overpayment of compensation. UMB must recover the overpayment in accordance with State regulations and UMB policy.
Active or separated employees who received an overpayment of compensation in error, regardless of whether the error was originated by the employee, the unit, a central administrative office, or the computer system.
Operational Units and individuals with responsibilities or duties associated with compensation payments.
Click the following link for instructions on the recovery of compensation overpayments:
Unit Payroll Processing
- UPK link- http://cf.umaryland.edu/ondemandtraining/enterprise/PlayerPackage/data/toc.html
- UPK Menu: eUMB HRMS> Departmental Payroll Processing
- Payroll Reps Presentation
- Summary Chart of Forms
- Overpayment Flowcharts
Accounts Receivables – UMB Customer Billing System
- A/R Aging Report
- UMB Systems Tutorials Browser Link: - http://cf.umaryland.edu/ondemandtraining/enterprise/PlayerPackage/data/toc.html
- In the MyUMB portal Enterprise Menu: eUMB Financials> UMB Systems Tutorials Browser>UMB Customer Billing System
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.