- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Design and Construction Request
Request assistance from the Office of Design and Construction for proposed renovations or new building projects.
University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) administration and school officals.
For additional information see Design and Construction website.
- Coordinate with your school or administrative unit facilty representative to develop your renovation needs.
- Enter and submit online request for design and construction for your new building or renovation project.
- The facilities representative may complete this task for the requesting schools or departments by completing the form or notifying Design and Construction at their monthly status meeting.
- For more detailed assistance than can be explained on the form, please contact Design and Construction at the main office number, 6-7740.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.