- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Office of International Services
SMC Campus Center, Room 330
621 W. Lombard St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
Hours: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Document Drop-off or Pick-up (Usually, ready for pickup after 10 a.m. the following business day)
- Appointment (email above to schedule)
Monday and Tuesday, 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Walk-in advising is for general advising sessions (5-10 minutes) related to F-1 or J-1 status. For advising on other visa types (H-1B, TN), contact our office via the above e-mail with times when you would be available to meet, along with the types of questions you have, so you can be scheduled with the proper adviser.