- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB Signature Programs
The University of Maryland, Baltimore has hundreds of programs, research centers, and service learning sites across the city of Baltimore, the state of Maryland, and the world.
This list of signature programs attempts to highlight those that:
- Are located in Maryland, primarily Baltimore.
- Involve interprofessional education by having students from more than one of our professional schools, the Carey School of Law, the School of Dentistry, the School of Medicine, the School of Nursing, the School of Pharmacy, and the School of Social Work.
- Have a significant number of UMB students participating.
- Are required for their program or degree.
- And have a UMB faculty member as mentor/instructor.