- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- The effort reporting training class is a one day, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., class covering both effort policy and system training. Currently available training dates are listed below.
- All classes will meet in the Lexington Building, 620 W. Lexington Street, Room 4104.
- To reserve your seat send an email to: Effort@umaryland.edu.
Upcoming Effort Training Classes
September 29, 2017 9:00 - 4:00
Training Day Schedule
- 9:00 - 12:00 Effort Policy training
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00 - 4:00 Effort System training