- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Direct Retro Forms
Updated Procedure for Submitting Quantum Direct Retros (Printable Version)
Effective 10/07/2019, Cost Analysis is accepting Direct Retro (DR) forms for the new Quantum Financials system. You can only submit DRs for FY16 and forward.
The email address for Direct Retro submission is:
The subject line of the email should include the following details indicating the employee whose wages are being affected and is illustrated below:
- 6 digit EMPL ID ^ Employee last name ^ Credit Project ID/Purpose ^ Credit HRMS Combo Code
To submit a DR for Jon Doe, whose Employee ID is 123456, on which you are crediting project ID 10001234 and HRMS Code is 5000012345, the subject line of the email you send to firstname.lastname@example.org would look like this:
- For Sponsored Accounts: 123456^Doe^10001234^5000012345
If he worked on a non-sponsored account with no Project ID and HRMS Code is 5000000123, the subject line of the email you send would look like this:
- For Non Sponsored Accounts: 123456^Doe^00000000^5000000123
- All Direct Retros are to be submitted to the email address above
- Only Direct Retros are to be submitted to the email address above
- Direct Retros submitted to other email addresses will not be processed
- Continue to use Effort Help ( email@example.com ) for questions
Successful Direct Retro submission emails contain the following attachments:
- Scanned, signed, DR form
- Quantum PCD (run within a week of the DR submission date)
Other General Email Instructions
- The ^ symbol is above the number 6 on your keyboard. Pressing Shift+6 will produce the carrot top symbol.
- Submit only 1 employee's DRs per email.
- Submit only 1 credit HRMS code per email.
- You CAN submit multiple DRs for one employee in one email as long as the Credit HRMS code is the same on all direct retro forms in that email.
For additional guidance, please contact Effort Help (6-2987, or Effort@umaryland.edu).