- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Property Damage Coverage
Property damage coverage – Provides replacement coverage for sudden and accidental losses to State-owned property including buildings and contents up to $2,500,000. A $1,000 agency deductible per occurrence applies. Property does not include autos, land, currency, and crops.
• Fine art coverage - Includes repair or replacement of State-owned fine art on a reimbursement basis unless the item is deemed irreplaceable by the State Treasurer.
• Vessel (hull) coverage – Includes repair or replacement of hull damage to State-owned boats and other watercraft.
The types of property damage perils covered by insurance are broad. However, the certain exclusions apply to the property damage coverages listed above. These include but are not limited to theft per regulation (COMAR 25.02.06.02 A and B), builders' risk, and normal wear and tear.