- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- The effort reporting training class is a one-day, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. class covering both effort policy and system training. Currently available training dates are listed below.
- All classes will meet in the Lexington Building, 620 W. Lexington St., Room 4104.
- To reserve your seat, send an email to Effort@umaryland.edu.
Upcoming Effort Training Classes
Training Day Schedule
- 9 a.m.-noon—Effort Policy training
- Noon-1 p.m.—Lunch (on your own)
- 1 p.m.-4 p.m.—Effort System training