- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Find A Heart
You Gotta Have Heart!
We are always looking for a little heart. Well we have four for you.
Two red, one gold and one platinum and they allow you to show your support for heart disease and stroke in another way besides signing up for the Heart Walk. Paper hearts and t-shirts will begin to be sold Tuesday, August 1 across campus. Go find your heart. Long sleeve gold shirts with red hearts and short sleeve white shirts with red hearts will be sold for $10. Red hearts will be sold for $1, gold for $5 and platinum for $10 (you will receive a shirt as well for your donation). All donations raised will go to the American Heart Association. T-shirts and paper hearts will be sold at the following locations:
- URecFit - located on the 4th floor of the SMC Campus Center. Hearts and shirts will be sold during their operating hours. Please see website for hours. Hearts will be displayed throughout the 4th floor to recognize your support.
- Lobby of Campus Center - August 30, September 13, September 27 and October 11 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. a table will be set up in the lobby of the Campus Center. Stop by to donate and find your the heart that is right for you. Heart healthy information as well as information on stroke will also be available.
- Kick Off Walk For Heart & Stroke - show your heart and participate in a stress releasing walk on Wednesday, Sept. 6. Just show up at the Campus Center at noon and join the movement. Long sleeve or short sleeve I Heart UMB t-shirts are available to the first 300 walkers (minimum of $10 donation required). Paper hearts will also be available for your donation.
- Fall Fest - stop by the URecFit table at Fall Fest on Friday, Sept. 8. Shirts and paper hearts will be available for your donation.