- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Sponsored Projects Procedures
Training in Sponsored Programs Administration
Identify and register for training related to grants and contracts development and management.
Designed for administrators who work with or wish to better understand sponsored proposals, awards or subawards.
- Available trainings are listed on the Sponsored Programs Administration website.
- Sponsored programs training offerings are posted when available.
- On-line trainings such as slides or videos are linked at the same website.
- Sign up for Kuali Research skills training on the CITS website (UMB log-in required). Classes are found under the categories of Kuali Research and RAVEN.
Fill out my online form.