- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)
Hepatitis B Vaccine
Obtain or decline Hepatitis B Vaccine in conjunction with work at UMB facility.
Employees, students, or volunteers on campus reasonably anticipated to have contact with blood or other potentially infectious materials in performance of their duties at a UMB facility. This includes assigned work, volunteer tasks, academic programs, and practicum experiences.
While Hepatitis B vaccinations are required to be offered by UMB, they may be declined.
Obtain Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Contact UMaryland Immediate Care (UMIC) for an appointment at 667-214-1847 or by email Student Health. Additional information regarding the UMIC hours and location can be found on EHS’s Hepatitis B Vaccine Info website.
An employee’s department is responsible for the cost of the vaccination. Employees should be provided a completed JE Form that includes the appropriate chartstring and account information for the department that will pay for the vaccination. Employees must bring the completed JE form to UMIC and will be asked to present this information prior to receiving their vaccination.
- After receiving the vaccination, please retain information for personal records.
Decline Hepatitis B Vaccine