- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Human Resources Policies
UMB POLICY ON ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE FOR NONEXEMPT AND EXEMPT STAFF EMPLOYEES
- All requests for administrative leave should be directed to the Employee/Labor Relations, Human Resource Services.
- Approved administrative leave must be recorded on the employee's official timekeeping records.
- Questions regarding administrative leave should be directed to the Employee/Labor Relations, Human Resource Services.
Fill out my online form.