- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Human Resources Policies
UMB PROCEDURES ON ON-CALL AND CALL-BACK FOR NONEXEMPT STAFF EMPLOYEES
- On-call is entered as an exception on the biweekly payroll journals. School/department payroll representatives should enter the total dollar amount of on-call pay based on the number of days during the payroll period the employee was assigned on-call status multiplied by the on-call rate.
- Call-back pay is entered as an overtime exception on the biweekly payroll journals.
- If an employee is called back on a qualifying shift for shift differential, the shift differential is entered as an exception on the biweekly payroll journal.
- Questions concerning the payroll process for on-call and call-back should be directed to the Payroll, Department of Financial Services.
- Questions concerning eligibility for on-call and call-back should be directed to Employee/Labor Relations, Human Resource Services.
Fill out my online form.