- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Human Resources Policies
UMB PROCEDURES ON ON-CALL AND CALL-BACK FOR NONEXEMPT STAFF EMPLOYEES
- On-call is entered as an exception on the biweekly payroll journals. School/department payroll representatives should enter the total dollar amount of on-call pay based on the number of days during the payroll period the employee was assigned on-call status multiplied by the on-call rate.
- Call-back pay is entered as an overtime exception on the biweekly payroll journals.
- If an employee is called back on a qualifying shift for shift differential, the shift differential is entered as an exception on the biweekly payroll journal.
- Questions concerning the payroll process for on-call and call-back should be directed to the Payroll, Department of Financial Services.
- Questions concerning eligibility for on-call and call-back should be directed to Employee/Labor Relations, Human Resource Services.
Fill out my online form.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.