- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Financial Affairs Policies
UMB POLICY ON USE OF COMMERCIAL CONTRACTORS FOR EMPLOYMENT
Applies to Staff
- For temporary assistance through a commercial contractor, the appropriate administrator should contact the Office of Procurement Services.
- For regular employment, where normal recruitment efforts have been unsuccessful, the appropriate administrator should contact the Office of Procurement Services to secure a contract with a commercial contractor. All recruitment and selection activities related to referrals from a commercial agency must be coordinated through the Staffing and Career Services Division of the Office of Human Resource Services.
Fill out my online form.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.