- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Financial Affairs Policies
UMB POLICY ON USE OF COMMERCIAL CONTRACTORS FOR EMPLOYMENT
Applies to Staff
- For temporary assistance through a commercial contractor, the appropriate administrator should contact the Office of Procurement Services.
- For regular employment, where normal recruitment efforts have been unsuccessful, the appropriate administrator should contact the Office of Procurement Services to secure a contract with a commercial contractor. All recruitment and selection activities related to referrals from a commercial agency must be coordinated through the Staffing and Career Services Division of the Office of Human Resource Services.
Fill out my online form.