- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Bike Facility Access
Request bike parking facilities at University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) campus. This includes misplaced or lost access bike cage cards.
Faculty, staff, and students at the UMB interested in using a bicycle to commute to campus.
LBike Facility Access
- Submit a completed applicationto the Cashier’s Office at the SMC Campus Center, Lower Level, Room 002.
- Bike commuters can also submit a completed application for shower access to SMC Student Center. For more information on this service contact URecFit directly at 6-7529.
- Be prepared to present UMB or University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) identification card at the time of enrollment for bike access.
Once authorized access will be granted to the secure bike cage located on the first floor of the Pratt Street Garage. See Bike Parking Facility website for more information.
- Access to the bike cage will only be issued to the authorized person on the Bike Access Application and is for the sole use of the registered card holder.
Lost Access card
- Notify the attendant at Pratt Garage of the situation.
- The attendant will call Penn Parking at 6-4260 or 6-8145. The customer will explain the situation to the Manager on duty, giving their name and access card number (if known).
- Penn Parking will verify customer’s information.
- Penn Parking will call Campus Police to meet them at Pratt Garage to verify the information given.
- Be prepared to present your campus identification.
Once verification is complete, Penn parking Manager will use their access card to let the customer retrieve their bike.
- No one will be allowed to access the bike cage without UMB or UMMC identification.
- Faculty, staff, or student must the see the Cashier’s Office at the SMC Campus Center, Lower Level, Room 002 for a replacement card.