- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Report issues or general comments regarding the UMB website, including broken links.
Anyone affiliated with University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) is welcome to provide feedback regarding the website.
For more information on the website see the UMB Website Manual. Communication’s has also created UMB’s Editorial Style Guide for Web and Best Practices for Web Writing which are helpful to review before starting any website project.
- Review issue and be sure to note any related website address or other pertinent information.
- Complete Web Feedback online form.
- If this is regarding a broken link, please provide the link page.
- If this is regarding “Page Not Found" page, please note search or previous page.
- If this is an urgent issue please note this in your request and include appropriate contact information.
- If you have problems with the form or need additional assistance please contact OCPA’s Web Development Team.
- A member of the department should respond within two to three (2-3) business days if full contact information is provided.