- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Content Management Software Training
Receive Content Management System (CMS) training and access.
All University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) faculty and staff are welcome to request training on the CMS. After training Communications will process apprioriate website access level. TerminalFour (T4) is the current CMS product used on campus.
For more information on the website see the UMB Website Manual. Communication’s has also created UMB’s Editorial Style Guide for Web and Best Practices for Web Writing which are helpful to review before starting any website project.
- Review UMB standards and access level requirements with supervisor or management and determine proper role.
- Complete the T4 Training online form.
- If you have problems with the form or need additional assistance please contact OCPA’s Web Development Team.
- A member of the department should contact requestor in two to three (2-3) business days to schedule a training.
- Once training in complete, agreed upon access levels will be approved in the system.