- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
All information pertaining to a student’s disability will be kept confidential to the extent permitted by law and separate from other student records.
Disability-related information may be shared on a limited basis with University faculty and staff to provide accommodations and services, but only with the permission of the student or as otherwise permitted under the University’s student records policy and applicable federal laws.