- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Class of 2016 at the University of Maryland, Baltimore went out in style on May 19 and 20.
Having completed earlier school convocations, the graduates gathered in University Plaza for a Party in the Park, made their way in full regalia to Royal Farms Arena in a festive academic processional, and then they received their degrees at a Universitywide commencement ceremony featuring UMB's own President Jay A. Perman as keynote speaker. Congratulations to the Class of 2016!