- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
How to Use APA
You are about to enter an online workshop.
The Writing Center offers online workshops to help you build fundamental writing skills. These workshops are presented as a series of short videos. They also contain pre- and post-tests so that you can assess your learning. This particular workshop, "How to Use APA," will take you about one hour to complete.
If you are looking for answers to simple APA format or citation questions, please use our various APA resources, which are listed on the right.
After participating in this workshop, you will be able to
- format your paper in APA style
- create a title page
- use correct in-text citations
- prepare reference list entries for journal articles, books, and web resources