- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Human Resources Policies
UMB POLICY ON MILITARY LEAVE WITH PAY FOR NONEXEMPT AND EXEMPT STAFF EMPLOYEES
- Employees should present a copy of their orders to report for duty as soon as possible to the school/department.
- The employing school/department should contact Employee/Labor Relations, Human Resource Services, immediately to determine the appropriate leave, compensation and benefits for the employee called to active military duty.
- The leave taken must be recorded on the employee's official timekeeping records.
- Questions regarding military leave should be directed to Employee/Labor Relations, Human Resource Services.
Fill out my online form.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.