- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Human Resources Policies
UMB POLICY ON MILITARY LEAVE WITH PAY FOR NONEXEMPT AND EXEMPT STAFF EMPLOYEES
- Employees should present a copy of their orders to report for duty as soon as possible to the school/department.
- The employing school/department should contact Employee/Labor Relations, Human Resource Services, immediately to determine the appropriate leave, compensation and benefits for the employee called to active military duty.
- The leave taken must be recorded on the employee's official timekeeping records.
- Questions regarding military leave should be directed to Employee/Labor Relations, Human Resource Services.
Fill out my online form.