- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Human Resources Policies
UMB POLICY ON PERSONAL LEAVE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE AND CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEES
- Each department may establish guidelines and procedures for requests and approval of personal leave to meet operational requirements. Failure of an employee to follow department guidelines and procedures may be cause for denying the request and/or charging the employee with unauthorized absence. Employees who are charged with an unauthorized absence may also be subject to administrative/disciplinary action.
- The leave taken must be recorded on the employee's official timekeeping records.
- Questions regarding personal leave should be directed to Employee/Labor Relations, Human Resource Services.
Fill out my online form.