- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB POLICY ON LEAVE WITHOUT PAY FOR FACULTY
Faculty | Approved September 1, 1990
Approved by the President, September 1990
The President of UMB delegates to the Vice President of Academic Affairs the authority to grant faculty leave of absence without pay, upon request by the Dean of the School of Dentistry, Law, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy or Social Work.
The request for leave without pay shall include:
1. Reasons for the request.
2. Statement of how the leave will advance UMB's mission.
3. Length of time of the leave.
4. Statement of whether the leave will be counted as service toward sabbatical leave.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.