- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Housestaff Resident Permits
Request parking privileges for University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) Housestaff Residents.
New University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) Residents at UMB seeking parking services from UMB Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) Office.
- Complete the PTS Housestaff parking application.
- Contact your Department Liaison for approval and appropriate signatures. (See Liaison Directory)
- Submit the approved PTS Housestaff application to the Parking and Transportation Cashier’s Office at the SMC Campus Center, Lower Level, Room 002.
- Once assigned to a parking facility, applicant will need to visit the Cashier’s Office and bring their One Card to update access settings.
Fill out my online form.