Facilities Procedures

Office Sign Request

Administration, Facilities   |   Approved September 24, 2015


Request assistance for new or updated office signs from the Office of Design and Construction.


University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) employees seeking to update internal office door signs.


  1. Coordinate with your school or administrative unit facility representative to develop your signage needs.
  2. Complete the online Design and Construction Request Form and include details of the requirements for your new or updated office signs.
  3. For more detailed assistance than can be explained on the form, please contact Design and Construction at the main office number, 6-7740.
Fill out my online form.