- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Davidge Hall, formerly known as the College of Medicine of Maryland, opened in Baltimore in November 1812 and survives as the oldest building in the Western Hemisphere continuously used for medical education.
Davidge Hall is a circular domed, three-story building of heavy timber and steel construction, with massive brick walls. Davidge Hall is listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings. It houses offices, museum artifacts, a conference room on the first floor, and two superimposed round amphitheaters (Chemical Hall and Anatomical Hall) with surrounding galleries with stadium-type seating and stepped aisles.
Davidge Hall is the founding building of the University of Maryland, Baltimore and the University System of Maryland.