- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Electric Charging Stations
The University hosts 18 electric vehicle charging stations open to University faculty, staff, students, and affiliates.
Baltimore Grand Garage, second level
Lexington Street Garage, first level
Plaza Garage, first level
Pratt Street Garage, first level
Pearl Street Garage, third level
Penn Street Garage, first level
Saratoga Street Garage, fourth level
Charging Your Vehicle
The stations, manufactured by ChargePoint Inc., charge two vehicles per station. Each station provides 6.8 kilowatts of charging power (3.4 kilowatts when shared).
To charge your vehicle, you have the following options:
- Contact 1-888-758-4389
- Use your ChargePoint ChargePass
- Lexington Garage is “off-limits” for relocating before 4 p.m. if you are not assigned to the garage.
- Upon entry, when relocating to another garage, “pull a ticket” from the dispenser (after 4 p.m. and on weekends swipe your card).
- On exit, print your name, permit number, and EV charging on your ticket.
- Persons assigned to a surface lot are not authorized to use the Charging Stations on campus before 4 p.m. on weekdays.
- All vehicles must be charging when parked in the spaces. Violators will be ticketed.
There is no fee for charging your vehicle at this time. The service is covered by your parking fees.