- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Office of Parking and Transportation Services has designated 10 spaces in the Lexington Street Garage for student carpoolers.
- Each carpool should consist of two or more riders.
- These spaces are located on the fourth level, identified as the “CarPool Zone.”
- Passes are two daily tickets, which coincide with the daily Lexington Street Garage ticket.
- Students will receive part of the carpool pass, while the garage attendant will keep the remaining half.
- Passes must be displayed with the daily Lexington Street Garage ticket.
- Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cost Savings When You Carpool
$50 per driver
$33 per driver
$450 per driver
$300 per driver