- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Section VII: Human Resources.
Information in this section includes benefits, compensation, employment, leave, recruitment, substance abuse, termination, tuition remission, and more. UMB is committed to the continuous development and implementation of comprehensive programming to staffing and personnel needs of the university community.