- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Section VIII: Financial Affairs.
This section contains information on audit, budget, capital improvements, ethics, procurement, property, travel, tuition and fees, and more. UMB offers support in achieving business goals by maintaining and providing financial information and services. These policy and procedures will assist users in acieving success in their financial goals.