- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Section VI: Administration.
This section contains equal opportunity, facilities, lactation, public records, public safety, risk management, and more. UMB administration strives to provide the highest quality services and support in keeping with the core values including excellence in teaching, research, health care, and community service.