- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Section IV: Research.
This section contains information on copyrights, human subjects research, patents, sponsored projects, and more. UMB is recognised as one of the pre-eminent public research universities in the nation. These policies and procedures will assist users in achieving success in their operations and ongoing research.