- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Office of Communications and Public Affairs provides media relations, branding, strategic planning, marketing, special event planning, and web communications services.
These procedures provide information about specific steps to meet your communications needs.