- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Request an Official Center or Institute Logo
Request approval for existing or new logo use or design.
All University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) faculty, students and staff working with official logos. The Office of Communications and Public Affairs must approve all uses of University logos, including each school logo, before a project is printed, published or produced.
- Ensure appropriate approvals.
- Contact the Associate Vice President of Communications.
- If this is a logo for a new center or institute ensure appropriate approvals as to UMB policy. An approval letter should be provided as to the formation of the new entity.
- Communications should respond in 3-5 business days.