- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Request new or additional stationery using University logo.
All University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) faculty, students, or staff requesting official stationery.
For more information please see the Ordering Stationery Website.
- Ensure appropriate department approvals and billing details.
- Contact the procurement approved printer, Miller’s Minuteman Press by email or at (410) 527-1388.
- The printer will send a UMB specific form for the requester to complete and return.
- After the form is returned the printer shares the form with the appropriate Communications staff for approval prior to completing the request.
- After the request has been approved, arrange with printer for billing preference.
- As long as there are no unforeseen issues customers should expect their stationery to be processed in 3-5 days from completing the form.