- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Interactive Form Request
Request the creation of an interactive form on the University of Maryland, Baltimore website.
All UMB faculty and staff may request the Office of Communications & Public Affairs (OCPA) web applications team create a digital form for their campus needs. Digital interactive forms are encouraged.
- Review the Interactive Form Guidelines in the UMB Website Manual.
- Complete the OCPA’s Work Request Form.
- If you have problems with the form or need additional assistance please contact OCPA’s Web Development Team.