- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB offers two types of mandatory retirement plans and several supplemental retirement plans. To find detailed information about Retirement Plan benefits, please refer to the appropriate section below:
Retirement Plan Overview
Enrolling in Retirement Plans
- Enrolling in a Retirement Plan is a condition of employment for regular employees.
- Supplemental Retirement Accounts (SRA) are available to all employees. Employees can enroll at any time.
Planning for Retirement
- Planning and Filing for Retirement — Learn about the steps to retire from the Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) and the Maryland State Retirement and Pension System (MSRP).
- ORP and SRA Vendor Appointment and Contact information — Contact vendors and make appointments.
- Pre-Retirement Seminars — Employees in the MSRPS (pension) within eight years of retirement are encouraged to attend the one-day seminars.