- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB offers two different types of mandatory retirement plans and several supplemental retirement plans. To find detailed information about Retirement Plan benefits, please refer to the appropriate section below:
Retirement Plan Overview
Enrolling in Retirement Plans
- Enrolling in a Retirement Plan is a condition of employment for regular employees.
- Supplemental Retirement Accounts (SRA)- are available to all employees. Employees can enroll at any time.
Planning for Retirement
- Planning and Filing for Retirement- Learn about the steps to retire from the Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) and the Maryland State Retirement and Pension System (MSRP).
- ORP and SRA Vendor Appointment and Contact information- Contact vendors and make appointments.
- Pre-Retirement Seminars - Employees in the MSRPS (pension) within 8 years of retirement are encouraged to attend the one-day seminars