- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package option to eligible employees. Please explore the menus below for more information.
- State of Maryland Employee Benefits Division Website
- Plan Year 2017 State of Maryland Benefits Guide
- Plan Year 2017 Health Benefit Rates for Regular Employees and Retirees
- Plan Year 2017 Health Benefit Rates for Direct Pay
- Plan Year 2017 Health Benefit Rates for ORP Retirees
- Plan Year 2017 Health Benefit Rates for Contractual/Variable Hour
- Qualifying Life Event Information
- Vendor Contact Directory
- Information for Staff Employees Impacted by a Layoff
- Benefits Upon Separation
Plans include a traditional defined benefit plan (pension), a defined contribution retirement plan (for exempt staff and faculty only), voluntary supplemental retirement plans, and pre-retirement planning.
Available are a selection of healthcare plans (including vision and behavioral health), two dental plans and a prescription drug plan.
Healthcare and dependent care FSA plans are available to help pay for healthcare and dependent care expenses with tax free money.
Plans include term life insurance plans, an accidental death and dismemberment plan, a long term disability plan, and long term care.
Tuition Remission and Tuition Reimbursement plans are offered to eligible faculty and staff.
Learn about the Holiday Schedule, Leave Packages, and Leave definitions and policies for faculty and staff.
Benefit Walk-in hours: Wednesday and Friday 9:00 am- 4:00 pm